Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Variety bonus

All of the magazines/books/etc I've been reading on weight loss say that you have to mix up the exercise for the best results. If you do the same thing over and over, your body will get used to it and you won't see as much result.

Yesterday I played tennis for an hour, which was great. It wasn't as exerting as I could've made it (sorry Ash), but I still felt pretty sore this morning.

This morning to overcome my soreness I did 10 minutes of Yoga on the Wii Fit, which was great. I am going to try to do that every day.

Even after my decadent 5 course dinner last night I still managed to weigh in less on the Wii Fit, excellent! Imagine what I could've been if I hadn't been such a pig. Oh well, I'll run today to make up for it.

Still over 6kg until Whitsundays. I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment