Sunday, January 30, 2011

Super motivated

I've been in Melbourne for a few days. I haven't managed to go for a run since Sunday, but I did play an hour of tennis on Tuesday.

Weight is pretty much exactly the same as it was before I went to Melbourne, which is great. I found it easy to stick to my healthy eating habits while away. It's really not that hard to do.

Today I plan on doing a long run, in about 2 hours or so. Hopefully I can pull off another 10km, but I think I'll find it won't be as easy as the first time. It never is as easy as the first time. I don't think I'm ready to go further than 10km just yet.

While in Melbourne I was shopping in Target and ended up in the beachwear section. It got me super motivated to get myself to the Whitsundays. Only 5.2kg to go. Can't wait.

I was bad and tried on a dress before I reached 7kg, but I didn't buy it. It was a size 12 and it fitted easily. I think after the 5kg loss I will be a 10-12, instead of 12-14. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment