Thursday, January 6, 2011

miCoach obtained

My 3km run yesterday was pretty good, took 3 seconds off my best time, did it in 18:17. To "punish" myself for not getting under 18 minutes I had to do sets of 17 on the weights machines.

Last night I bought miCoach. I've programmed on a plan although I'm not sure if I am going to go ahead with it or customise my own plan, I think I have a pretty good idea on what training I need to do.

Today is the assessment day, which works out well because I wasn't planning on running today. It's just a 12 minute assessment where I gradually increase speed and then recover. Not really sure what affect this has on my plans, but I think it gets a sense of my fitness level and adjusts my 'zones' for that...

I'm mostly interested in the data I'm going to get from using miCoach when running, particularly my heart rate. I have no idea what my heart rate has been doing.. will be interesting to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment