Basically I need to get up my kms in February to get a overall total of over 100km. Being a short month makes it a little harder, but that's the point.
I've got some rules:
- The kms must be completely running kms only. No walk/run intervals can count. UNLESS the run interval is at least 1km in distance.
- Each run that is added to the total distance must be at least 1km.
- Each run that is added ideally will be in full kms. But I think I will accept half km additions. I don't normally do them so I doubt they will get added. Later on in the month I might be happy I am lenient on this rule.
- If I get an injury over the month, the challenge is over for me
- At least one run must be outside
I should relax tonight to prepare, but I am going to do water aerobics to strengthen my muscles instead.