Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Slack

I've been pretty slack the past 2 weeks. However I did a 3km run yesterday, and just discovered I took 59 seconds off my best 3km time. I had no idea when I was doing it what my best time was. I managed to do it in 20:01. Should've tried harder to get under 20 minutes. It was a pretty easy pace for me too, I should be able to manage a 5km at that pace, which would be about a 32-33 minute 5km, which is a huge improvement.

I bought some new scales, which tell me my muscle and fat percentage. At the moment, according to the scales, my body fat percentage is 28%, and my muscle is 32.5%. The booklet that came with the scales say that 20-30% is okay for women my age for body fat, yet the scales tell me 'overfat'. What the hell is overfat? And apparently the ideal muscle percentage is at least 34%, so I've got a bit of work to do.

I brought my gear into work today, hoping to leave the office by 12pm and attempt a 5km.

No comments:

Post a Comment