I'm always on the lookout for new running songs. Without music, I would not run. I recall times where my ipod ran out of battery (and once broke all together because I sweated all over it), and I just stopped running and walked home.
When I am pushing myself really hard to finish a long run, I have to have the right song playing. At the beginning of a run I don't care as much..
Some of my favourite running songs are:
* Come With Me - Puff Daddy (I finished my first ever 10km to this song, in early 2006)
* What are you Waiting For - Gwen Stefani
* Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
* Do You Want To - Frank Ferdinand
* Nice Bird - Custard (a new favourite)
There's definitely more, but that's all I can think of at the moment.