Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February 100km Challenge - Day 9

I've been terrible at updating this blog. Here is what I've been up to since my last post:

Friday 4th Feb: 7km
Sunday 6th Feb: 6km with the Canberra Running Club - this was TOUGH. My time still hasn't been posted on the website, but I think it was about 41-42 minutes.
Monday 7th Feb: 3km
Tuesday 8th Feb: 6km at lunch time, 3km after work

This brings my total km for February to 30km! Which is exactly where I hoped to be according to my diary at this point.

70km to go! That's an average of 3.5km per day now.

I've noticed on miCoach that my average heartrate has been slowly decreasing. Very pleased about this.

Weight loss hasn't changed much. I've decided to not focus on eating as much this month, I was burning out too quickly with all the running and low calorie intake. Although I still am down a little bit at the moment. Weight loss is at 5.4kg. 1.7kg until I can go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment